Most Marketers will tell you that the Facebook Ad Platform is essential for their Content Marketing Strategy but the question remains: is it right for you and your business? Most Facebook campaigns have the same objective. A typical layout of objectives can be as follow:
Example: Facebook Objectives: Campaign – Define Objective: Clicks to website, increase conversion, boost post, promote page…etc.
So Why Use Facebook Ad Platform?
There are countless of reasons why this platform will help your business needs but I will only be naming three. If these next 3 points don’t win you over I don’t know what will.
- The Facebook Ad Platform is Easy to Use: Unlike Google Adwords where you really need to know what you’re doing to optimize the traffic you are receiving and not throw money down the drain, Facebook Ad Platform puts everything at your fingertips.
- Targeting Options Are Insane: In order to make every penny count you need to target your ideal customer. Facebook makes that possible with its large number of options when it comes to targeting.
- Its Sheer Size! : Just the size alone of users should be enough to convince you to use Facebook Ad Platform. There are an incredible 1.3 billion users worldwide. Imagine the reach you will have over your competitors.
Facebook AD is Gaining Speed!
Along with its incredible 1.3 billion users Facebook has reported that in the year 2015 it has reached two million active advertisers with most of the gain coming from small business owners. This could be you!
Make Every Penny Count!
The Cost of your clicks will really depend on the Industry you are involved in and how competitive it is. It is important to do your research on your industry so you can adjust your marketing budget accordingly.
Targeting also plays a major role in what you will be paying in the end. If a lot of advertisers are targeting your same audience you may find that your cost may be higher. It is important to think out of the box and target customers advertisers may otherwise not think of.
When deciding what to pay for you may want to consider what your main goal is. Are you trying to bring in more visits to your site? Have more people see you ad? Have people sign up for your newsletter?
The 3 forms of being charged are:
- Cost Per Action (CPA) = This is the average amount that you’re paying for each action people take on your ads. Action = whatever your end goal is.
- Cost Per Click (CPC) = This is the amount you’re paying on average for each click on your ad. Average CPC is calculated as TOTAL COST FOR ADS / TOTAL CLICKS
- Cost Per 1000 Impressions (CPM) = Your average CPM is the amount you’re paying on average for every 1000 impressions of your ad. This is calculated as TOTAL COST FOR AD / (TOTAL IMPRESSIONS/1000).
Hopefully after reading this article you are well on your way to setting up your Facebook ad campaign. With some effort you will be seeing a return on your investment in not time.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row” make_fullwidth=”on” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” use_custom_gutter=”off” padding_mobile=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” make_equal=”off” parallax_1=”off” parallax_method_1=”off” column_padding_mobile=”on”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_post_nav admin_label=”Blog Navigation Section – Do Not Touch” saved_tabs=”all” global_module=”116279″ in_same_term=”off” hide_prev=”off” hide_next=”off” prev_text=”Previous Tip” next_text=”Next Tip” title_font=”Montserrat|on||on|” title_font_size=”20px” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#000000″ border_style=”solid” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]