If you don’t have a Clickfunnels Virtual Assistant, integrating your Clickfunnels to your Aweber account can be a bit tricky. In this blog post I have provided a step by step guide on how to do just that!
Before we get started lets know what we are dealing with. The primary function of Clickfunnels is to create landing pages where you most likely will be capturing leads (such as peoples personal information, i.e. phone numbers, address, emails, etc.)
What to do with all these leads?
Once you have all those leads you’ll want to do something with them, correct? Queue Aweber….. Aweber is an auto responder that is used for email marketing. It allows you to introduce, follow up and up sell to your potential clients through the development of an email marketing campaign. If you have a Clickfunnels Virtual Assistant already working for you this may be a good task to add on to their responsibilities.
Now that we got that out of the way, LETS INTEGRATE!
- When you or your Clickfunnels Virtual Assistant have entered your Clickfunnels account make sure to hover over “My Account” and click on “Settings”
- Next you’re going to want to go to your left hand sidebar and click on “Integrations”
- Once you click on Integrations you need to click on the “Add New Integration” button
- Add a nickname for the connection you are about to make. Once you have done that you can select “Aweber” from the “Choose Services” drop down menu. After you have selected “Aweber” you can go ahead and click on the “Connect” button.
- Once you press on connect you will be taken to a separate page where you will be prompted to enter your Aweber credentials. Once you have entered your credentials click the “Allow Access” button.
- Congratulations…. Your Aweber account is now connected to Clickfunnels. But wait there is still more. At this point head over to your homepage on your Clickfunnels account and click on the “Add new funnel” button.
- Choose the different funnel type you want to create. For this step by step guide we will be using the “Collect Emails” as our funnel.
- After choosing the funnel type go ahead and choose the template that works best for you and your business.
- Once you have chosen the template click on the “Edit Page” button for your page.
- Now go and hover over the upper right hand side of the page and click the icon that says “Email”.
- Once you click on the email icon select your Aweber account form the “Integration” drop down menu. From here choose the “Integrate Existing form” option from the “Action” drop down menu.
- Once you have completed these steps you can choose the Aweber list you want subscribers to be added to from the “List to Add” drop down menu.
- Once everything is complete you can click on save and viola you are DONE!
In 15 minutes you should have this up and running. In case you find yourself a bit lost on this topic you may consider contacting us here at Up Automation for our Clickfunnels Virtual Assistant services. Contact us today for you free 30 minute consultation![/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row” make_fullwidth=”on” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” use_custom_gutter=”off” padding_mobile=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” make_equal=”off” parallax_1=”off” parallax_method_1=”off” column_padding_mobile=”on”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_post_nav admin_label=”Blog Navigation Section – Do Not Touch” saved_tabs=”all” global_module=”116279″ in_same_term=”off” hide_prev=”off” hide_next=”off” prev_text=”Previous Tip” next_text=”Next Tip” title_font=”Montserrat|on||on|” title_font_size=”20px” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#000000″ border_style=”solid” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]