If you’re a small business owner, most likely than not you have some type of Social Media presence when it comes to your company. Although Social Media is of great importance it can also be a double edge sword.
In a recent online survey of more than 460 businesses the numbers told a story in which Social Media was responsible for the mismanagement of time. Out of these businesses, 63 percent of proprietors and CEO’s said they spent anywhere between 1 and 5 hours a week on Social Media the other 37 percent are spending much more than that with some even topping 20 plus hours a week on Social Media.
So What’s The Solution?
It may be tough for some to let go of the Social Media reigns but the fact of the matter is, most small business owners would benefit from the hiring of a Facebook Advertising Virtual Assistant. Although Social Media is necessary for the success of your business your talents as a business owner can be put to better use. The fact is the majority of the time most business owners spend on Social Media is unproductive.
What can a Facebook Advertising Virtual Assistant do for me?
Where you may spend 20 hours a week on Social Media a Facebook Advertising Virtual Assistant can spend a mere few hours. The difference is simple, a Social Media VA is there to do a task where as you may be distracted by that cute little video of kittens. Below are a list of the top tasks you can outsource to your Facebook Advertising Virtual Assistant.
Researching and Creating Content:
In the world of Digital Marketing……. CONTENT IS KING! There is no way around that! With that being said…. Creating and researching great content can be time consuming. Your VA can do all the research necessary to see what is trending in your industry and then creating content in the forms of blogs, videos or memes to post on your Social Media accounts.
Audience Monitoring and Engagement:
A bad review or comment can mean disaster for a business. That’s why it is always a good idea to follow up on comments. You want your Social Media page to be personable. No one wants to feel like they are talking to an empty entity (such as a corporate business) they want to feel some type of human connection. That is why you need to stay on top on your Monitoring and Engagement with you audience.
Create Monthly Reports:
Analytics is important in order to succeed in business. If you don’t know where you stand you can never know where you need to shoot for. A VA can set goals for you and track the progress over the course of a certain campaign. Some examples of goals can be:
- The increase of your facebook likes
- Up your post engagements
- Reach 10,000 people on your posts
- Build awareness of Landing pages you may be promoting
Keeping You Up to Date:
Facebook and your business is always changing. Maybe there is a new update to Facebook or maybe you changed addresses or maybe you changed your logo and all the banners on your Facebook account need to be changed, either way it is a good idea to have a VA on hand to make changes to your Social Media Profiles and keep your audience in the loop.
If you don’t know what you’re doing using Facebook ads can be like throwing money down the drain. I always recommend using someone that has solid experience with Facebook ads. You’ll want to choose a Facebook Advertising Virtual Assistant that has ran different campaigns (selling an e-book, promoting a membership site, boosting posts, etc. Using a skilled VA can up your ROI making for more money in your pocket.